Wednesday, May 7, 2014

4 weeks left!!!!

Wow! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by.  This time last year I was ready to jump... a little exhausted to say the least. It's amazing how different this year has been- all thanks to my sweet little students and an amazing administration.  I am so happy to be returning next year as a......... KINDERGARTEN teacher!!!! :) SO excited.

We have been up to so much.  Our garden friends turned out so funny!



How adorable is this picture?

The PreK class hatched some baby chicks! OBSESSED with them. I totally want to do this next year!!



My door is ready to go for the rest of the year! Eeeek!



So now that you are all caught up!..... 

I was really needing something to help one of my ELL babies with number sense so I created a flip book with ten frame pictures and numbers in English and Spanish.  It actually turned out really cute.  The student using it loves it and flips through it daily.

Get it here at my TPT store! 



I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment